Data protection regulation
DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
2016/679 and art. 13 of the Privacy Code Legislative Decree 196/2003
The data controller is CDSHotels S.p.A. with a registered office in Lecce, Via Paola and Daniela Bastianutti, 25 – 73100 Lecce – PI 02475550758.
You can contact the owner / manager of the data by email at email@example.com
Methods and purposes of processing (legal basis and recipients)
Personal data (name, surname, date of birth, identification document, residence, etc.), together with personal contact data (telephone, fax, email) will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Paper (Forms: quote, quote confirmation, reservation, contract)
- IT (internal management)
- Telematics (Fax, SMS, Email)
The processing will be carried out using electronic instruments following security, process and internal organization logics strictly related to the purposes set out below, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the data in compliance with the rights of the interested party, required by current regulations.
The data will be subject to:
- Processing in relation to contractual obligations and related to general contract conditions or better:
- Provision of the services requested by the interested party (requests for quotes, communication regarding the progress of the service envisaged in the contract)
- Quality Control of the services offered by the CDSHotels. This purpose may include electronic or manual delivery of a satisfaction survey at the end of the stay
- Administrative purposes (invoices and receipts)
- Processing in relation to legal obligations:
- Administrative purposes related to legal obligations (accounting, records, etc.)
- Purposes related to public security obligations in accordance with Article 109 of the T.U.L.P.S.
In reference to the above mentioned purposes, your full agreement is to be considered mandatory, and failure to agree or partially agree will make it impossible to proceed with the provision of the services requested.
With explicit consent from the interested party, the data will also be processed for the following marketing purposes:
- Newsletters with the latest CDSHotels news, our offers, our discounts and our last minute promotions
We also inform you that, on our website, there is a private area, called “CDSHotels Club”, its membership is completely voluntary and does not prejudice in any way the provision of the services requested.
In this area, the interested party may provide additional preference data (type of preferred stay, preference periods, preferred environment, preferences on contact arrangements). Similarly, the interested party may at any time change his preferences or cancel them.
This information will be recorded and used exclusively for the marketing purposes set out above and to improve the quality of our guest’s stay.
We also inform you that, with regards to the particular data that the CDSHotels should become aware of following specific requests ( rooms for the disabled, special diets, etc.), this data will be treated exclusively in the interest of our guest for the sole period of his stay, will not be archived, but will be destroyed or anonymized at the end of the stay.
Recipient departments and Data Transfer policies
Subject to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Internal processors:
- Administrative Department
- Sales and Marketing Department
- Public security organizations
Furthermore, the interested party is informed that CDSHotels does NOT transfer data to third parties / organizations. That these data are managed directly and exclusively by CDSHotels and stored electronically at the Data Centre of Clio Srl – Via 95 ° Rgt Infantry n. 70 – 73100 Lecce with exclusive access to data by CDSHOTELS.
Data retention period
The compulsory data processed for the contractual, administrative and public security purposes will be stored in our information system and kept for the time necessary to carry out the contract and in any case for as long as required by the current regulations in force (tax and public security) .
For all other purposes, if the interested party has given their consent, the data will remain stored in our information system until he/she requests its cancellation.
However, we inform you that, if there is no communication between the parties for a period of more than 10 years, the data will be anonymized and kept for statistical purposes only.
Rights of the interested party
In accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the interested party may, according to the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access),
- request the portability of your data;
- know its origin;
- receive an intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- in the case of processing based on consent, to receive your data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device and / or to withdraw the consent to the processing at any time;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Requests may be sent to the Data Controller / Data Controller by sending a request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about Cookies
What they are
For the definition of cookies please refer to the wikipedia page.
They are indispensable for the functioning of the site, for example to access your private area. They cannot be deactivated because otherwise the site would stop working.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use a user makes of a website and that allows it to improve its functioning. This information can also be taken anonymously.
Other cookies can be used to monitor and profile users during browsing, to study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending targeted services and advertising. In this case, we call them profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s consent in accordance with art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
A web page may contain cookies from other sites in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website operators or servers other than this website. In these cases, we talk about so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s consent in accordance with art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Types of cookies used by our sites